Canada is failingPublished on March 02, 2018
I am at the airport waiting for a flight to Washington, DC.
I just saw a headline in the Financial Post: FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT PLUNGES TO THE LOWEST IN SEVEN YEARS.
Yes, it was down 26% in 2017 according to the latest StatsCan report. Foreign investors are losing faith in the Canadian economy.
Thinking about Justin Trudeau’s budget again….
So, I decided to share this quick economic note with my best supporters, such as you.
With Justin Trudeau, Canada’s economy is failing.
- Free trade with the U.S. is in peril.
- Canada’s long-standing corporate tax advantages with the U.S. is gone.
- Pipeline projects are stalled if not completely abandoned.
- We are failing to shift growth from debt-fueled consumption to exports.
- Business investment stagnates.
- Money flows out of the country.
- And there’s a plunge in the number of business start-ups.
Justin Trudeau’s solution?
- Addressing men and boys “gendered intersecting identities” (what does that even mean?!).
- And spending millions on a bogus gender-based analysis of everything.
This nonsense must stop.
We must get rid of this Prime Minister who is so out of touch with Canadians.
Canadians want real economic leadership.
Our conservative team in Ottawa can’t wait to get rid of Justin Trudeau.